Saturday 27 September 2014

a week in majorca

Last Sunday I returned from a lovely holiday on the island of Majorca. It was the first time I'd been to the Balerics and it was just so beautiful there. I thought it was a good chance to dust off my old film SLR and take a few holiday snaps! Annoyingly my camera batteries ran out so I wasn't able to take photographs for a few days, including when we went on a boat trip to a lovely little fishing village. I did manage to get some new batteries in Palma de Mallorca though just in time to wander the lovely Old Town and Cathedral. 
















As wells as a couple of trips to explore other parts of the island, we also did plenty of relaxing and I managed to get through a few books whilst laying around the pool and on the beach!

My blog still needs plenty of work to get it looking pretty, so thanks for bearing with me whist this little thing is under construction!

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ☆

Design by | SweetElectric